Newly Built Homes Trending Smaller The Closet Factory Director of social media sent in this nice article that I felt should be included in this website since “closet organization” is such a hot and necessary topic these days and home improvement contractors will be interested in this product for their customers. ============================================================================== My name is […]
Author Archive | renet
Water Damage Cleanup While hurricanes and floods are the cause of thousands of water damage claims each year, water damage isn’t limited to the wrath of storms. Burst pipes, clogged water lines, toppled water heaters, overflowing toilets, and automatic fire sprinklers also cause their fair share of flooding. Not only must you stop the water […]
How to Stop Water Damage The best way for a beginner to deal with water damage is to be prepared before your living room gets turned into the world’s most shallow swimming pool! First of all, do you know where your water shut-off valves are? One night I was awakened by the sound of hissing […]
Is Chlorine Bleach the Best Way to Kill Mold? Chlorine Bleach Is the Best Way To Kill Mold – Right? Wrong! So there is some black mold in your basement, laundry room, bathroom or around that pesky damp spot in your ceiling. No problem, just grab some of that mold killer you bought at the […]
Storm Damaged House After a major storm many homes suffer storm damage. The repairs can vary widely depending on the extent of damage. Sometimes the storm damaged house can be mitigated quickly without much disruption to the homeowners but when the storm damage is severe it will require more complex mitigation and reconstruction. It is important for […]
Soggy, Smelly, and Stained: Wet Carpet Issues Whether your toilet overflowed, water heater sprung a leak, rain poured in through a hole in your roof, or some other flooding calamity occurred, wet carpet must be dealt with ASAP. Allowing wet carpet to remain soaked leads to numerous problems including: organic decay, fiber deterioration, delaminating, heavy […]
The Palms San Francisco Condo’s Painters If you have purchased one of the beautiful The Palms San Francisco Condos Painters and if you are looking for a top notch reliable painting contractor to paint your condo before you move in or move out call for a Free Painting Estimate. The Palms San Francisco Condos Painters […]
94107 Painting Contractors San Francisco Zip Code 94107 Painting Contractors, Painters, House Painters, Commercial Painting Contractors.
Detecting Hidden Water Damage Did you know that water damage can occur without your knowledge? Not all water damage comes from floods. While not nearly as dramatic, the results can be disastrous. For example, what if a pipe bursts in your concrete slab foundation? You won’t necessarily know that a pipe has burst. If it […]
Water Damage Restoration
- California Water Damage Restoration Contractors
- Soggy, Smelly and Stained Wet Carpet Issues
- Detecting Hidden Water Damage
- Is Chlorine Bleach the Best Way to Kill Mold?
Areas We Paint Houses
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"- Justin, Livermore, CA"Dave painted the exterior of our house (touched up stucco where needed, clipped nails from overhang of house, sealed windows where needed, sealed/primed house, pressure washed house, painted the house, doors, and trim). He was a pleasure to work with. He was flexibly, professional and helpful throughout the process. He even offered suggestions to help us out with color, very knowledgeable. We will definitely use them again in the future for any jobs we have. "
- Julia, Oakland, CA"David did an excellent job paining my new condo! He has great attention to detail and makes sure the resulting finish is smooth and even. David is also very easy to work with; if you want him to retouch something or paint something differently, he does so with a smile. He is very responsive to email and showed up on time each day. I would definitely work with him again, and would recommend him to friends and family. Great work!"
- Vladimir, Pittsburg, CA"David and his team just finished painting my town home. I can't recommend him enough. I was on very tide time frame before moving in and David was able to start right away and finish the most of the work before the move in day. He did a great job making sure that everything is done to perfection, fixing a lot of small things I wasn't even aware of. He said: "I would not sleep tonight otherwise". He painted walls as wells as tons of kitchen and bathroom cabinets and help to pick proper paint (like flat, semi-gloss) for the right areas. His level of communication was outstanding. As I wasn't able to be on the property most of the time, he sent me pictures of the work done as well as questions when something wasn't clear for him. I would recommend The Painted Finish to everyone."