Storm Damaged House After a major storm many homes suffer storm damage. The repairs can vary widely depending on the extent of damage. Sometimes the storm damaged house can be mitigated quickly without much disruption to the homeowners but when the storm damage is severe it will require more complex mitigation and reconstruction. It is important for […]
Archive | Storm Damage Restoration RSS feed for this section
Water Damage Restoration
- California Water Damage Restoration Contractors
- Soggy, Smelly and Stained Wet Carpet Issues
- Detecting Hidden Water Damage
- Is Chlorine Bleach the Best Way to Kill Mold?
Areas We Paint Houses
Hear What Others Have To Say…
"- Justin, Livermore, CA"Dave painted the exterior of our house (touched up stucco where needed, clipped nails from overhang of house, sealed windows where needed, sealed/primed house, pressure washed house, painted the house, doors, and trim). He was a pleasure to work with. He was flexibly, professional and helpful throughout the process. He even offered suggestions to help us out with color, very knowledgeable. We will definitely use them again in the future for any jobs we have. "
- Julia, Oakland, CA"David did an excellent job paining my new condo! He has great attention to detail and makes sure the resulting finish is smooth and even. David is also very easy to work with; if you want him to retouch something or paint something differently, he does so with a smile. He is very responsive to email and showed up on time each day. I would definitely work with him again, and would recommend him to friends and family. Great work!"
- Vladimir, Pittsburg, CA"David and his team just finished painting my town home. I can't recommend him enough. I was on very tide time frame before moving in and David was able to start right away and finish the most of the work before the move in day. He did a great job making sure that everything is done to perfection, fixing a lot of small things I wasn't even aware of. He said: "I would not sleep tonight otherwise". He painted walls as wells as tons of kitchen and bathroom cabinets and help to pick proper paint (like flat, semi-gloss) for the right areas. His level of communication was outstanding. As I wasn't able to be on the property most of the time, he sent me pictures of the work done as well as questions when something wasn't clear for him. I would recommend The Painted Finish to everyone."